Model T312-V3 5.7L Engine Mount Glycol Pump Kit
- Pump is driven off of the crankshaft of the 5.7L engine eliminating the need for high maintenance, unreliable 12V DC motors
- Kits include all components and hardware needed to mount on to a 5.7L GM Engine. Animation shows basic set up and attached PDF has the BOM included
- Reliable internal gear pump, commonly used in the industry, 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet, rated up to 3 USGPM and 150 PSI. Built in adjustable pressure relief valve
- This is the low volume version, also available in a 1" HD26 high volume model (Up to 5 USGPM - 150PSI).
- Specialty electromagnet clutch kits available to allow pump to be turned on and off as needed with a 12V DC power source, these are made to order and require longer lead time. Picture of belt clutch attached.